Best Time RV Winter 2018/19
Motorhome Fleet overview for rentals starting between 01.11.2018 and 31.03.2019
- 10 Million USD Supplemental Liability Insurance
- CDW/ VIP Liability Limitation
- Reimbursement of the deductible
- Transfer to the Airport after drop-off
- Local taxes on prepaid / included features and options
- additional driver(s)
- Introduction to the Motorhome
Included in the Standard-PLUS package:
- Preparation Fee
- Camping Equipment
Included in the Standard-Extra-PLUS package:
- Unlimited Miles
- Double Bed: approx. 1,84 x 1,16 m
- Length: approx. 5,97 - 6,40 m
- Width: approx 2,10 m
- Exterior Height: approx. 2,87 m
- Interior Height: approx. 1,90 m
Air Conditioning, Radio with USB and Bluetooth, GPS (permanently installed, only in English), Walk through between Driver Cab and Living Area, Heat, 2-Flame Stove, Microwave, Sink, Refrigerator with Freezer, Water Heater, Shower / Toilette, TV/DVD, Awning, One Child Seat AnchorTank sizes:
- Fuel Tank: 90 Liters
- Fresh Water Tank: 79-140 Liters
- Grey Water Tank: 56-110 Liters
- Black Water Tank: 37-41 Liters
- Propane Tank: 22-30 Liters
- Cabover Bed: approx. 2,20 x 1,22 m
- Double Bed: approx. 2,03 x 1,32 m
- Dinette: approx. 1,62 x 1,04 m
- Length: approx. 7,18 m
- Width: approx 2,34 m
- Exterior Height: approx. 3,20 m
- Interior Height: approx. 2,08 m
Air Conditioning, Radio with USB and Bluetooth, Walk through between Driver Cab and Living Area, 1 Child Safety Seat with anchor is possible, 2-Flame Stove, Microwave, Sink, Refrigerator with Freezer, Water Heater, Shower / Toilette, 22" LCD-TV/DVD, TV Antenna, AwningTank sizes:
- Fuel Tank: 95 Liters
- Fresh Water Tank: 144 Liters
- Grey Water Tank: 106 Liters
- Black Water Tank: 80 Liters
- Propane Tank: 68 Liters
- Cabover Bed: approx. 2,41 x 1,44 m
- Double Bed: approx. 2,03 x 1,37 m
- Dinette: approx. 1,87 x 1,14 m
- Length: approx. 7,26 m
- Width: approx 2,56 m
- Exterior Height: approx. 3,35 m
- Interior Height: approx. 2,08 m
Air Conditioning, Radio with CD Player and USB, Walk through between Driver Cab and Living Area, 1 child safety seat is possible, Heat, 3-Flame Stove, Oven, Microwave, Sink, Refrigerator with Freezer, Water Heater, Shower / Toilette, TV/DVD, TV Antenna, AwningTank sizes:
- Fuel Tank: 208 Liters
- Fresh Water Tank: 151 Liters
- Grey Water Tank: 90 Liters
- Black Water Tank: 80 Liters
- Propane Tank: 68 Liters
- Double Bed: approx. 1,88 x 1,52 m
- Dinette: approx. 1,90 x 0,76 m
- Length: approx. 11,00 m
- Width: approx 2,44 m
- Exterior Height: approx. 2,82 m
- Interior Height: approx. 1,95 m
Air Conditioning, Radio, 2-Flame Stove, Microwave, Sink, Refrigerator, Water Heater, Shower/Toilette, TV, Stereo System with CD/DVD/USB/Bluetooth, 2 child safety seats are possibleTank sizes:
- Fuel Tank: approx. 85 Liters
- Fresh Water Tank: approx. 115 Liters
- Grey Water Tank: approx. 95 Liters
- Black Water Tank: approx. 95 Liters
- Propane Tank: approx. 75 Liters
The Best Time RV Advantage
Lots of Specials to
- 10% Extended Booking Special
Receive a 10% discount on the base rate for rentals lasting 42 days or longer.
- 5% Extended Booking Special
Receive a 5% discount on the base rate for rentals lasting 21 days or longer.
Choosing the right motorhome size is the most important part of a motorhome vacation! Remember that everyone needs their space. Packing the maximum number of people into a motorhome may spoil your dream vacation. We always recommend choosing a motorhome that sleeps more people than you are traveling with!
Best Time RV Rental Locations
|Las Vegas||Nevada||6590 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, 89122
|Los Angeles||California||12392 Beach Boulevard, Stanton, 90680
|San Francisco||California||847 Industrial Parkway West, Hayward, 94544
|Seattle||Washington||79 Tyee Drive, Point Roberts, 98281
Packages of Best Time RV
|10 Million USD Supplemental Liability Insurance|
|CDW/ VIP Liability Limitation|
|Reimbursement of the deductible *|
|Transfer to the Airport after drop-off **|
|Local taxes on prepaid / included features and options|
|Introduction to the Motorhome|
- * The deductible of USD 1,500 that must be paid at the rental location in case of a claim will be reimbursed by HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung AG upon your return home. Detailed information pertaining to this can be found in the rental terms and conditions - Insurance Coverage.
- ** Best Time RV will provide a transfer to the local airport if vehicle drop off takes place by 10:00 AM
Best Time RV Specials
Best Time RV One-Way Fee price list
Price in US-$
Rental period: 01.04.2018 to 31.03.2019
IMPORTANT for bookings with flex-rates: Any changes to the booking will result in the cancellation of the existing booking and a placement of a new booking with current prices. The following changes will require a new booking:
- Date change of the pick-up or drop-off day
- Change of the pick-up or drop-off location
- Change of the vehicle type
- Name change
TRANSLATION OF THE TOUR OPERATORS CANCELLATION FEES:
Cancellation Fees are determined by the number of days prior to vehicle pick up that a cancellation is made.
30+ days before pick-up: 25%
29–22 days before pick-up: 30%
21–15 days before pick-up: 40%
14–10 days before pick-up: 55%
9-7 days before pick-up: 75%
6-3 days before pick-up: 80%
2-0 days before pick-up: 85%
Cancellation after the pick-up date will be considered a "no-show" and be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
- Fuel or LP/Propane Gas
- Cost for additional mileage
- Preparation fee, Camping Equipment fee (both are included in the Standard Extra PLUS and Super Inclusive PLUS packets)
- Taxes and fees for all additional features not pre-booked.
Pick ups on all other days will be subject to a USD 194,- Preparation Fee.
The Camping Equipment is optional for a fee of USD 75,- per person, payable at vehicle pick-up.
NOTE: The Preparation Fee is included in the Standard Extra PLUS Package and the Super Inclusive PLUS Packet.
There are no free miles included with the Standard-PLUS-Package and Standard-Extra-PLUS-Package.
Additional mile-packages with 500 miles each can be booked in advance.
This option is only possible with advance bookings and cannot be purchased at the rental location!
A refund for unused miles booked in advance is not possible.
Miles driven which have not been booked in advance will have to be paid at the rental location at USD 0.43,- per mile.
- Las Vegas: 8,25%
- San Francisco: 9,75%
- Los Angeles 8,75%
- Vancouver/Seattle 14,40%
VIP insurance / security deposit / deductible
A VIP insurance is already included in the price for all vehicles. This insurance limits the deductible for the renter to USD 1.500,- per claim in case of damages, theft, and vandalism. This means that all damages to the vehicle are covered with the following exceptions: The renter is responsible for the full amount of damages if he/she fails to have a police report prepared i.e. disregards the rental terms & conditions. Personal item are excluded from the VIP insurance - it is recommended to purchase a travel insurance
The deductible will be reimbursed to you after you return home by the HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung AG.
In case of an accident and damages these steps must be followed:
- Immediate notification of the police and the creation of a police report if any third party is involved, or vandalism occurred
- Immediate notification of the rental company
- Creation of a signed damage report by the rental company upon return of the vehicle
- Request of a final bill of the claims settlement (which might not be created until after your departure)
- Damage- and police report
- Copy of the rental agreement
- Proof of payment of the security deposit (payment receipt or credit card print-out showing the charge)
- Final bill of the claims settlement
- FTI reservation number and booking confirmation
- Damages caused due to disregard of the rental terms & conditions
- Damages caused due to improper handling of the rental vehicle
- Damages caused due to gross negligence or being under the influence of alcohol/medications/drugs
- If the vehicle key is lost or damaged
- Damages to the vehicle interior
- Damages to the awning
- Damages to kitchen appliances, multi-purpose devices (audio-, video-, telecommunication devices including accessories)
- Damages to the Navigation system and/or similar traffic guidance systems
- Personal belongings which have been damaged due to an accident-, were stolen from the rental vehicle-, or have gotten lost from the rental vehicle
- Follow-up costs such as for hotel stays, telephone, or towing
- Damages which have been excluded from the vehicle insurance by the rental company
Exception: With the attendance of the "Burning Man Festival" (25.08.18 - 04.09.18) the security deposit in the amount of USD 2.000 per reservation will be charged to your credit card. Fluctuations in the exchange rate are the responsibility of the renter.
Please make sure you have a sufficient credit line available on your credit card. Vehicle pick-up without a valid credit card is not possible.
The security deposit is payable per incident or occurrence. In case of further damages to the rental vehicle or property of a third party, a subsequent security deposit will be charged to you for the remaining rental days, in order to cover any deductible that may arise from any additional future accidents.
- Damages are caused due to disregard of the rental terms & conditions (e.g. driving under the influence of alcohol/medications/drugs) and/or damages caused due to gross negligence
- Damages due to the usage of the wrong fuel; e.g. water, oil, etc. are not replenished (overheating, frost damages); e.g. warning signals in the vehicle are disregarded
- Costs incurred for rescue and towing of the rental vehicle if the vehicle got stuck due to the renters fault
- Repair and towing costs incurred due to driving on prohibited roads or areas
- Unauthorized drivers were operating the rental vehicle
The insurances offered by the rental company do not include any carefree personal protection for bodily injuries and luggage; therefore it is strongly recommended that you purchase a travel accident, travel health, and baggage insurance.
This fee is mandatory with the Standard-PLUS package and it will have to be paid at the rental location. It includes: Airport transfer on the return day (if the drop-off is no later than 10:00), toilet chemicals, exterior cleaning of the vehicle as also the Standard Kit per vehicle with water and waste water hose, user manual, camping ground guide, road map, flashlight with batteries, First-Aid Kit, screw driver (on request), fire extinguisher, balancing wedges, etc.
The camping equipment per vehicle includes:
1 set of cooking pots, frying pan, cutting board, bottle opener, cork screw, 2 dish towels, broom & dust pan, trash can, clothes hangers, dish rag, salad fork, cookie sheet, serving spoon, paper roll, toaster, drainer, cooking knife, cooking bowl, BBQ grill, coffee maker.
The personal camping equipment per person includes:
Bedspread, pillow, pillow cover, bedsheets, small and large towel, wash cloth, plate, serving board, cereal bowl, coffee cup, glass, and silverware.
Camping chair: USD 9 per rental
Toaster: USD 6 per rental (included in the camping equipment)
Child Safety Seats/Booster seats: USD 39 per rental (please register car seats at time of booking)
Navigation System: USD 10 per day, up to a maximum of USD 100 per rental (a simple user guide will be provided at the check-in counter in order to initiate the GPS and set it to German)
Notice for the location Vancouver/Seattle:
The rental location is located in Point Roberts, Washington State/USA and should only be booked with flights to/from Vancouver! No transfer is provided to/from Seattle or the Seattle airport. The rental location is located approximately 30 minutes driving distance from the airport in Vancouver/Canada and approximately 8 miles/12.8 km from the Port in Tsawwassen/British Columbia/Canada (BC Ferries). Border crossing from Canada to the USA takes place when travelling from the airport in Vancouver to the rental location. All necessary documents have to be provided for entry into the USA. This process may take up to 30 minutes, depending on season. IMPORTANT: All entry requirements for the USA have to be met when crossing the Canada/USA border. The rental location Vancouver/Seattle may also be used for one-way rentals from Las Vegas, Los Angeles, or San Francisco. For one-way rentals to/from this location: Entering Canada from the USA and then return again to the USA!
Saturdays: 09:00 - 12:00
Holiday closings: 28.05., 04.07., 03.09., 22.11., 25.12.18, 01.01.19.
For Early Pick-Up (payable with an additional fee, advanced booking necessary), vehicle pick-up is between 8:30 and 10:00.
The transfer buses will arrive at the hotel at 07:30. The pick-up is only offered at one of the listed hotels below, and only if the rental company was informed of the hotel at least 3 business days before the start of the rental (otherwise there will be no entitlement towards the transfer or any associated refund for transfer costs on your own). You will have to be waiting at the main entrance at 07:30 (not in the lobby, room, etc.).
Should you be staying in a hotel other than the ones listed below, but you would still like to pick-up your vehicle in the morning, you can arrange on your own to be at the transfer hotel by 07:00 (the rental company will have to be informed of this in advance).
Vagabond Inn Executive SFO Airport Bayfront, Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport South, Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, San Francisco Airport Marriott
Excalibur Hotel-Casino, Luxor Hotel-Casino, Mandalay Bay Hotel-Casino, MGM Grand Hotel
Hilton Los Angeles Airport, Los Angeles Airport Marriott, Crowne Plaza Hotel Los Angeles Int’l Airport, Holiday Inn Los Angeles Int’l Airport;
Sandman Hotel Vancouver Airport, Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport, Sandman Signature Hotel Vancouver Airport, Accent Inns Richmond Vancouver Airport, Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport
Generally all vehicles are no more than 2 years old.
Besides contacting the rental company (within 24 hrs), the renter is also responsible to notify the police immediately, once an accident, fire-, theft-, or wild game damage has happened. No third party claims may be recognized. The police report will have to indicate the names and addresses of all parties involved including any possible witnesses, and the license plate numbers of all vehicles affected. The renter has to present a detailed written report to Best Time RV even if the damage is only minimal.
IMPORTANT: If the renter omits the immediate notification, and the rental company does not have the opportunity to take any remedial action, the right to possible reimbursement will terminate. If accidents are not reported (see above), the insurance coverage will expire.
Small repairs and necessary expenditures up to USD 50 can be done without the rental company's permission and will be reimbursed once the vehicle is returned. Repairs and expenditures above USD 50, will have to be approved in advance by the rental company (otherwise no reimbursement is possible). All repairs are generally refundable only against receipts - the ground rule is: without a receipt, no refund!
Should the rental vehicle become inoperative for more than 12 hours, due to a breakdown and the subsequent necessary repairs, - through no fault of the renter (mechanical breakdown*, no accident), - Best Time RV will reimburse costs of up to USD 30 per person and day for lodging and transportation, up to a maximum of USD 3.000.
*Mechanical breakdown - damages that will not be eligible for reimbursement by Best Time RV are: Problems with the Radio/CD, TV, DVD-PLayer, microwave, A/C, fridge, all appliances such as stove, grill, etc., water pump, shower and toilets, generator, awning, automated stairs, cruise control, and GPS.