Rental Cars in San Francisco
The City by the Bay
Arriving in San Francisco
San Francisco International Airport provides an easy and convenient car rental experience. All major rental car companies are located on the fourth floor at the Rental Car Center and can be reached with the AirTrain transportation system. Rental car agents are standing by 24/7 to help you pick-up your inexpensive rental car so that you can be on your way to explore your destination in no time. Enjoy navigating your rental car along the city's vast and various hills - a signature feature, and savor the magnificent view!
Things to do in San Francisco
Just like a gate-keeper, the city of San Francisco is located at the entrance to San Francisco Bay along the northern coast of California; it is known for its liberal activism and is one of the top tourist destinations in the world. Perfectly molded into the steep rolling hills of its countryside, the city is known for its cool summers and foggy weather conditions. If you feel especially daring during your visit, you should attempt to maneuver your rental car down Lombard Street - known as the most crooked street in the world, or, on a softer and more horizontal note, take a drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to explore Sausalito on the other side of the bay, known for its many art galleries. Another exciting attraction San Francisco has to offer is its Fisherman's Wharf with its many varieties of entertainment: You can dive into an original WWII submarine - the USS Pampanito at the Hyde Street Pier, explore history with a visit to the Liberty Ship "SS Jerimiah O'Brian", share a lazy afternoon with the world famous sea lions at Pier 39, take a ferry ride to tour Alcatraz, or stroll through Ghirardelli Square and enjoy its many shops and restaurants.
Beyond San Francisco
With your rental car it is also easy to go explore the greater area around San Francisco. With only an hour long drive south you can reach the 'Capital of Silicon Valley' - San Jose and explore its largest open-air Flea Market in America, or immerse yourself in the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts in the Western U.S. at the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum. You can also enjoy the 'unlimited miles' feature of your car rental and take a trip up to Sacramento and cruise the Tower Bridge, or admire the history and architecture of two magnificent lighthouses - Point Reyes & Montara Point - located along the coast just north and south of San Francisco.
Alamo Rental Locations in San Francisco
- SFO - San Francisco Airport780 North Mcdonnell Rd,San Francisco Airport
- SFO1 - San Francisco Convention Center687 Folsom Street
- SFO4 - San Francisco O Farrell Street340 O Farrell Street - 94102
National Rental Locations in San Francisco
- SFO - San Francisco International Airport780 Mcdonnell Road
- SFO1 - San Francisco / Convention Center687 Folsom Street
- SFO3 - San Francisco / O Farrell Street320 O'Farrell Street
Dollar Rental Locations in San Francisco
- SFO - San Francisco Airport780 Mcdonnell Road
Meeting Point Rent a Car Rental Locations in San Francisco
- SFO - San Francisco Airport780 McDonnell Road - 94128
Avis Rental Locations in San Francisco
- SFO - San Francisco International Airport780 McDonnell Rd - CA 94128
- SFO2 - San Francisco 675 Post Street675 Post St - CA 94109
- SFO3 - San Francisco Fishermans Wharf 500 Beach Street500 Beach Street, Ste 120 - CA 94133