Mighty Campers Winter Early Bird 2024/25
Motorhome Fleet overview for rentals starting between 01.11.2024 and 31.03.2025
- 60 miles per day included
- 10 Million EUR Supplemental Liability Insurance
- CDW/ VIP Liability Limitation with USD 1.500 deductible per case
- Reimbursement of the deductible
- Local taxes on prepaid / included features and options
- additional driver(s)
- first propane gas filling
- Introduction to the Motorhome
Included in the Standard-PLUS package:
- Unlimited Miles
- first propane gas filling
- Preparation Fee
- Vehicle Equipment
- Cabover Bed: approx. 2,41 x 1,45 m
- Double Bed: approx. 2,03 x 1,52 m
- Dinette: approx. 1,88 x 1,16 m
- Length: approx. 6,70 - 7,00 m
- Width: approx 2,43 m
- Exterior Height: approx. 3,35 m
- Interior Height: approx. 2,10 m
Driver Cabin:, Air Conditioning, Radio/CD, 12 Volt Outlet, Walk through between Driver Cab and Living Area, Living Area:, 3 seats with safety belts (1 child safety seat possible), Heating, Air Conditioning (110V), Gas Stove, Oven, Microwave (110V), Refrigerator, Sink, Shower / Restroom, TV/DVD, AwningTank sizes:
- Fuel Tank: 208 Liters
- Fresh Water Tank: 189 Liters
- Grey Water Tank: 95 Liters
- Sewage Water Tank: 83 Liters
- LP Gas Tank: 53 Liters
- Cabover Bed: approx. 2,41 x 1,44 m
- Double Bed: approx. 2,03 x 1,52 m
- Dinette: approx. 1,77 x 1,06 m
- Couch: approx. 1,52 x 1,06 m
- Length: approx. 8,20 - 8,80 m
- Width: approx 2,46 m
- Exterior Height: approx. 3,35 m
- Interior Height: approx. 2,08 m
Driver Cabin:, Air Conditioning, Radio/CD, 12 Volt Outlet, Walk through between Driver Cab and Living Area, Living Area:, 4 seats with safety belts (1 child safety seat possible), Heat, Air Conditioning (110V), Gas Stove, Oven, Microwave (110V), Refrigerator, Sink, Shower / Restroom, TV/DVD, AwningTank sizes:
- Fuel Tank: 208 Liters
- Fresh Water Tank: 113 Liters
- Grey Water Tank: 117 Liters
- Sewage Water Tank: 140 Liters
- LP Gas Tank: 53 Liters
The Mighty Campers Advantage
Lots of Specials to
- 17% Early-Bird Booking Special
on the base rate when booking on/before 31.12.2023
- 15% Extended Booking Special
Receive a 15% discount on the daily rate for rentals lasting 40 days or longer.
- 10% Extended Booking Special
Receive a 10% discount on the daily rate for rentals lasting 30 days or longer.
Are you an early riser? Then we’ve got a great feature for you! This option will allow you to pick up the vehicle in the morning instead of the afternoon.
Choosing the right motorhome size is the most important part of a motorhome vacation! Remember that everyone needs their space. Packing the maximum number of people into a motorhome may spoil your dream vacation. We always recommend choosing a motorhome that sleeps more people than you are traveling with!
Mighty Campers Rental Locations
|Dallas||Texas||3500 S Central Expressway, Mc Kinney, 75070
|Las Vegas||Nevada||3800 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, 89121
|Los Angeles||California||12818 Firestone Blvd, Santa Fe Springs, 90670
|Orlando||Florida||3800 W Colonial Drive, Orlando, 32808
|San Francisco||California||6301 Scarlett Ct, Dublin, 94568
Packages of Mighty Campers
|60 miles per day included|
|10 Million EUR Supplemental Liability Insurance|
|CDW/ VIP Liability Limitation with USD 1.500 deductible per case *|
|Reimbursement of the deductible **|
|Local taxes on prepaid / included features and options|
|first propane gas filling ***|
|Introduction to the Motorhome|
|Preparation Fee ****|
- * Exceptions and detailed information pertaining to this can be found in the rental terms and conditions - Insurance Coverage.
- ** The deductible of USD 1,500 that must be paid at the rental location in case of a claim will be reimbursed by HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung AG upon your return home. Exceptions and detailed information pertaining to this can be found in the rental terms and conditions - Insurance Coverage.
- *** The propane gas tank is full upon pick up and can be returned empty
- **** Information concerning the preparation fee can be found in the rental terms and conditions.
Mighty Campers Specials
Mighty Campers One-Way Fee price list
Price in US-$
Rental period: 01.04.2024 to 31.03.2025
TRANSLATION OF THE TOUR OPERATORS CANCELLATION FEES:
Cancellation Fees are determined by the number of days prior to vehicle pick up that a cancellation is made.
30+ days before pick-up: 25%
29–22 days before pick-up: 30%
21–15 days before pick-up: 40%
14–10 days before pick-up: 60%
9-4 days before pick-up: 80%
3-0 days before pick-up: 85%
Cancellation after the pick-up date will be considered a "no-show" and be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
- One-way fee
- Fuel, Propane gas with the Standard-PLUS package (with the Standard-Extra-PLUS and Super-Inclusive-PLUS package the 1st propane gas filling is free of charge, additional ones are to be paid by the customer, the vehicle can be returned with an empty propane gas tank)
- Preparation fee (except with the Super-Inclusive-PLUS package)
- Local taxes and fees for all charges paid at the rental location
Option 1: Additional mile-packages with each "500 free miles" can be booked in advance
Option 2: Unlimited miles can be booked in advance (there is a minimum rental period of 12 days for Standard-PLUS or 13 days for Standard-Extra-PLUS.)
All options will have to be booked in advance and are not available at the rental location! There will be no reimbursement for unused miles/mile-packages booked in advance.
Additional miles paid at the rental location: USD 0,37/mile plus local taxes.
Mighty Camper offers you the possibility to pick-up your rental vehicle earlier than the usual 13:00. If you book the Early Pick-up, you can pick-up your vehicle already in the morning, at 11:00.
You can find the fee for early pick-up on our price comparison site.
Optional Vehicle Kit: Payable on location; USD 130 per vehicle (already included in the Super-Inclusive-PLUS packet)
All vehicles include the CDW/VIP insurance provided by the rental company. This is already included in your rental price. In case of damage, a deductible in the amount of USD 1.500 per claim has to be paid to the rental company, regardless of question of fault. This also applies for accidents caused by the renter.
NOT included are:
- Damages caused due to failure to obey the terms and conditions of the rental agreement (i.e. driving on gravel-, forest-, and non-public roads, driving into Death Valley from June through September, etc.)
- Damages caused due to gross negligence or unlawful usage
- Damages caused due to usage by an unauthorized driver
- Damages caused due to driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, and/or medication
- Damages to the interior furnishings
The renter is liable for these damages to the full extend.
The following applies for damages with a deductible in the amount of USD 1.500 or up to USD 5.000 for damages as listed above (except damages to the awning; see exclusions):
The deductible will be reimbursed by the HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung AG once you return home.
In case of an accident, the following steps have to be taken:
- Contact the police immediately and fill out an accident report if a second party is involved or if vandalism has occurred
- Contact the rental company immediately
- Upon return of the vehicle have the rental company prepare an accident report with their signature
- Request a final bill of the claims settlement even if it can only be prepared after your departure
In order to claim your reimbursement of the deductible, please send the following documents in its entirety to:
HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung Abt. RLK/Leistung
or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Damage- and police report
- Copy of the rental agreement
- Proof of payment of the security deposit (payment receipt or credit card print-out showing the charge)
- Final bill of the claim settlement
- FTI reservation number and booking confirmation
You have to send in all documents in order to have your claim be processed.
Reimbursement of the deductible is not possible in the following instances:
- Damages which occur due to failure to obey the terms & conditions of the rental agreement
- Damages due to improper handling of the vehicle
- Damages due to gross negligence or driving while under the influence of- or loss of consciousness due to alcohol, drugs or medications
- In the case of damage to the vehicle keys or loss of keys
- Damages to the interior furnishings
- Damages to the awning
- Damages to kitchen appliances, multi-purpose devices (audio-, video-, telecommunication devices including accessories)
- Damages to the Navigation system and/or similar traffic guidance systems
- Damages to special exterior structures or tents
- Damages to personal belongings which have been damaged due to an accident,
- Personal belongings which have been stolen or gotten lost from the rental vehicle
- Follow-up costs such as hotels, telephone, or towing
- Damages which have been excluded from the vehicle insurance by the rental car company
The security deposit will not be charged to your credit card at the time of vehicle pick-up - only authorized! The security deposit is payable per each claim filed. In case of further damages to the rental vehicle or property of a third party, a subsequent security deposit will be charged to you for the remaining rental days, in order to cover any deductible that may arise from any additional future accidents.
The insurances offered by the rental company do not include any carefree personal protection for bodily injuries and luggage; therefore it is strongly recommended that you purchase a travel accident, travel health, and baggage insurance.
12 day minimum if you book unlimited miles (Standard-PLUS);
13 day minimum if you book unlimited miles (Standard-Extra-PLUS);
12 day minimum if you book the Super-Inclusive-PLUS package.
The rental of the Camping Equipment is optional and payable at the rental location:
USD 55 per person (personal kits)
USD 130 per vehicle (vehicle kit), already included in the Super-Inclusive-PLUS package.
The personal camping equipment (Personal Kit) per person includes: Bed spread, pillow, pillow case, bedsheet, towel, large towel, washcloth, and dish towel, coffee cup, silverware, and plate.
The vehicle equipment (Vehicle Kit) includes: Water carafe, various pots and pans, salad- and cereal bowls, bottle opener, potato peeler, strainer, cork screw, kettle, serving plates, clothes hanger, broom, and mop.
Differences/deviations at particular rental locations are possible without advanced notice.
Toaster USD 8/rental
Coffee maker USD 10/rental
Camping chair USD 12/rental
Navigation system (please register in advance, subject to availability) USD 95/rental
The generator usage for the vehicle can be booked at the location for a fee of USD 3,50 per operating hour or USD 10 per day. The generator is already installed in all vehicles, only the usage has to be registered at the time of vehicle pick-up.
Camping chairs can be added for USD 11 per rental, this is always subject to availability.
Additional items such as camping table, bicycles, etc. can not be booked.
Mighty Camper does not offer any child safety seats or infant car seats for rent. Please note that you will have to bring your own child seats!
Please also carefully read the individual vehicle descriptions to determine whether the number of safety seats you need can be fastened in your desired model.
- Driving on gravel, forest, and other non-public roads
- Driving into Death Valley from 01. June through 30. September
- Driving into Manhattan (New York City)
- Driving along the "Apache Trail" in Arizona
- Parking and leaving the vehicle unattended in Montreal, Quebec, and Ottawa
You are allowed to drive into Canada, but you will have to return the vehicle to the booked drop-off location in the USA.
Driving in Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Newfoundland is only allowed on all public/numbered roads (e.g. Taylor Hwy. No. 5, Top of the World Hwy. No. 9 from Tok to Dawson City) - but on your own risk. Mighty will not cover any costs for repairs or lost time the vehicle was not operable. Back roads as, e.g. Dalton Highway or the road from Chitna to Kennicot McCarthy, are in general not allowed to be driven.
Driving into Mexico is on your own risk; costs for repairs (which will have to be done in Mexico), lost time due to vehicle break-down, and any other damages are the renters responsibility and are not reimbursed by Mighty. You will have to purchase an additional liability insurance (MALI) at the rental location, for the days you are traveling in Mexico, at a cost of USD 22 per day. This insurance can be purchased at all south-western rental locations. Driving during the summer months and/or in areas with extreme temperatures can cause damages to the A/C, refrigerator, and generator. Mighty will do everything possible to ensure the proper functioning of these systems and to make its customers aware of this; however, Mighty cannot guarantee the functionality of these systems under extreme conditions and assumes no liability/responsibility for costs incurred from damages and lost usage of these systems under such conditions and/or areas.
Should temperatures below the freezing point be expected, all pipes, water and chemical tanks will have to be emptied. If freezing temperatures are expected, the rental company will already "winterize" the vehicle before your departure, to prevent freezing of pipes and tanks, by emptying them. "Winterized" means that all water is drained from tanks and no more water is allowed to be added to the fresh-water tank as also no water hook-ups are allowed to be used. There is NO more water available in the vehicle.
The renter will have to use water from bought water bottles at his/her own cost for e.g. drinking water. Sinks, showers and toilets cannot be used anymore. The toilet, however, can partially be used as long as it is flushed with a windshield antifreeze; In the case of a deep freeze, even this is not possible anymore and public bathrooms will have to be used.
It is the sole responsibility of the renter to "winterize" the vehicle i.g. return the vehicle in "winterized" condition, in the event that the vehicle was not "winterized" when picked-up due to a warmer climate or if the "winterization" was reversed during the trip. In case of violation of this rule, regardless of the prevailing weather conditions at the time of return, a fee of USD 150 will be charged to the renter.
Please bear in mind when planning your route, that in some areas camping sites close during the winter and some roads, especially in the mountains, could be impassable due to poor weather conditions.
International bookings are not possible at locations other than mentioned above.
Exceptions: The rental location in Dallas are closed on Sundays all year.
All rental locations are closed on the following holidays: 27.05.24, 04.07.24, 02.09.24, 01. + 03.09.24 (only San Francisco), 28.11.24, 24.12.24, 25.12.24, 31.12.24, 01.01.25
In general, you are required to spend the first night in the U.S., after an international flight, in a hotel. The pick-up of a vehicle at the same day as your arrival is not permitted due to insurance policy requirements.
Please be aware that you must negotiate the exact pick up time directly with the rental company prior to your arrival.
The pick up time indicated on your voucher does not automatically mean this will be your exact pick up time.
For the pick up it is necessary to carry out the online check-in. More details can be found in your travel documents.
Refunds for early drop-offs will not be given. The rental vehicle has to be cleaned on the inside, the vehicle equipment also has to be cleaned, the waste water tanks have to be emptied, otherwise a fee of up to USD 150 will be charged to the renter. The vehicles are usually handed over with a full fuel tank and must also be full when the vehicle is returned, otherwise a fee will be charged on site.
- - Priority handling at vehicle pick-up
- You will be ready to leave before 11:00
Mighty's policy is to provide you with the model reserved. In some instances, circumstances may require an upgrade to a larger sized motor-home to accommodate an immediate departure. The upgrade will be provided at no charge to you and with no further liability to Mighty. Any costs incurred due to the operation of a larger vehicle, e.g. increased fuel consumption, are the responsibility of the renter. This does not entitle the renter to withdraw from the booking and also does not grant the right for compensation. Even though all vehicles are equipped in a comparable manner, slight differences among vehicles can occur. All measurements and sizing specifications are approximate values and are based on the information provided to us from the rental company; all information is subject to change.
Besides contacting the rental company (within 24 hrs), the renter is also responsible to notify the police immediately. No third party claims may be recognized. The police report will have to indicate the names and addresses of all parties involved including any possible witnesses, and the license plate numbers of all vehicles affected. The renter has to present a detailed written report to Cruise even if the damage is only minimal.
IMPORTANT: If the renter omits the immediately notification and the rental company does not have the opportunity to take any remedial action, the right to possible reimbursement will terminate. If accidents are not reported (see above), the insurance coverage will expire.
Small repairs and necessary expenditures up to USD 75,- can be done without the rental company's permission and will be reimbursed once the vehicle is returned. Repairs and expenditures above USD 75,- will have to be approved in advance by the rental company (otherwise no reimbursement is possible). All repairs are generally refundable only against receipts - the ground rule is: without a receipt, no refund!
If you encounter any problems or have any questions, you can call the toll free customer service number 1-800-367-4707 (mobile phone charges will apply) during our regular business hours.
Should the rental vehicle become inoperative for more than 12 hours, due to a breakdown and the subsequent necessary repairs, through no fault of the renter (mechanical breakdown*, no accident) - Mighty will reimburse the renter for the unused rental days.
*Mechanical breakdown - damages that will not be eligible for reimbursement are: Problems with the radio/cassette player/CD, TV, video, microwave, A/C, fridge, all appliances such as stove, grill, etc., water pump, shower and toilets, generator, automated stairs, cruise control, and GPS.